Way Back in 1937...

Everett Fisher went into business with his wife's cousin, Edmund Pusey. They opened Pixton's Popcorn on the Boardwalk at Talbot Street, named after Edmund's wife's maiden name. Everett was in charge of operating the popcorn stand from day to day. After some time, Edmund Pusey decided to leave the business, and Everett Fisher continued on making his delicious caramel popcorn under his own name, using his secret recipe. From the beginning, his son, Donald Fisher worked with him side by side, and even handled the operation of the stand while his dad was drafted into military service during WWII.



In the 1950's...


In The 1980's...